Tuesday 17 January 2012

ADVENTURE IN MALL-A TRUE BOND OF LOVE WITH FRIENDS

This entry is a part of BlogAdda contests in association with Zapstore.com

This story belongs to my friends.It depicts a story " A friend in need is indeed a friend".One day, i went with my friends in mall to celebrate my birthday.We were hanging out in mall to have some fun. I had my little brother with me to celebrate I gave my brother a sony ericsson walkman mobile phone for playing games.I forgot to took back. we were busy in shopping suddenly my little brother lost in mall.We did not realize .After some time,we realize. I was very scared.I just shocked.what will i tell to my parents.Then one friend of mine told me to split and searched him. he will be in mall.We went together to search whole mall but we did not find him.We were continuously searching for three hours. then suddenly one friend told me that your brother had a phone .You gave him.how do you forget that? then i realized ,i called him,he picked up a phone and told-he was busy playing games in game section.I went there .I found him.My birthday became a full adventurous,to search my brother in whole mall. A day i can't forget.My friend did not leave me until i find my brother. A friend in need is indeed a friend is truly fit in this story.Love of bond is stronger in friends .It's not a miracle story but truly a story that gave a lesson of responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment